I firmly believe that many basin friends will agree with me that the control and protection switch, that is, no matter how good the goods are, there will be common failures, and the same common failure usually comes with many factors. Naturally, control is the same as protection switch. It is believed that many potters will encounter the common fault of abnormal trip of control and protection switch when they apply control and protection switch. Abnormal trip of control and protection switch is a common fault, which is easy to handle, but we must master what causes abnormal trip of control and protection switch. Next, I need to take everyone to grasp the solution between the two factors that lead to abnormal tripping of control and protection switches.
Solutions between control and protection switch abnormal trip elements are as follows:
1. The looseness of terminal wire and electric conductor wire screw will lead to abnormal trip of control and protection switch. The solution is to tighten the terminal block screws.
2. The control and protection switch will cause abnormal trip due to vibration and impact. The solution should be to reduce vibration and impact.
3. Injecting the load current above the rated current will cause abnormal tripping of control and protection switches. The solution needs to adjust the selected rated current.
4, y-switch start posture; low speed gear start instant speed posture, power capacitor battery charging current, fluorescent lamp start current, instant speed sudden posture. The starting current is large, the time is long, the control and protection switch caused by timing sudden posture will trip abnormally. The solution needs to change the setting of speed sudden current or rated current instantaneously.
5. The internal short circuit of the motor causes the abnormal trip of the control and protection switches, and the solution needs to repair or dismantle the motor.
6. When the setting of new undercurrent item exceeds the working value, the control and protection switch will trip abnormally. The solution should control the low current value below the working current. If the working current is too small, the undercurrent item should be set to 0 immediately.
If the 7-phase and 3-phase unbalance values are set too small, the control and protection switches may trip abnormally, and the solution needs to adjust the 3-phase unbalance value.
8. If the dynamic voltage value is set too high, the control and protection switch will trip abnormally. The solution needs to adjust the dynamic voltage value.