1、 The reason of double power supply automatic transfer switch not changing
1. First of all, it is very likely that the dual power switch is not completely switched to the automatic position. At the same time, it is necessary to adjust the manual automatic transfer switch to the automatic position when operating this action.
2. In addition, the undervoltage release does not perform action, so it is necessary to check whether the voltage and the voltage level of the release match each other, and the consistent range is v ≥ 85%.
3. Secondly, the double power automatic switch does not switch because the shunt mechanism of the circuit breaker is not reset. Therefore, the mechanical interlocking device should be checked to ensure that there is no looseness and stagnation.
4. If the time relay does not act, it will not switch, so it is better to check the coil voltage of the relay to see if it is normal.
5. Finally, the standby power supply of dual power automatic transfer switch has no voltage, which makes it unable to automatically transfer. At the same time, check the standby power supply voltage state to confirm whether it is normal and the fuse is not fused.
The first reason why the double power supply automatic transfer switch does not transfer
2、 Causes of double power automatic transfer switch not working
Exactly speaking, the fault can be divided into two states, one is no action but the controller's light is on, the other is no action, the controller's light is not on, here is mainly about how to solve this kind of fault for dual power automatic transfer switch.
1. It doesn't work, but the controller light is on
First of all, we need to prepare two tools that may be used, including a slotted or cross screwdriver and a multimeter. Then we need to confirm that the dual power automatic transfer switch is in the power on state. Generally speaking, its controller indicator light has power status indication and closing indication. Secondly, if the power status light is always on, it means that there is no problem with the access and contact of the power supply. Next, the controller should be adjusted to the manual state to operate the opening and closing action. Finally, when the dual power automatic transfer switch is switched on and off and the indicator light on the controller panel is on, the manual state is no problem.
If the manual switching is not possible, we should first disconnect the power supply and use the handle to operate the switching action. The purpose of this is to check whether the body of the dual power transfer switch is normal. When it is found that the equipment itself is normal and both sides are in the conduction state, it can be determined that the controller is faulty. It is recommended to replace the dual power automatic transfer switch Switch controller. Another phenomenon is that the output relay has been damaged when it can not be opened or closed manually. In addition, when the manual state is normal, the dual power transfer switch needs to be switched to the automatic state, and the power indicator light is on, but it still does not move, indicating that the controller needs to be replaced.
The first reason of double power supply automatic transfer switch not working
2. When it doesn't work, the controller light doesn't work
The premise is that the dual power supply automatic transfer switch is in the state that the power supply has been connected and charged. The voltage range of the multimeter can be used to measure the two ends of the fuse. If there is a voltage display, it means that the fuse has been damaged. On the contrary, the voltage measurement at both ends does not show that the front fuse is normal. If it is damaged, it is recommended to replace the fuse. Then confirm whether the actual installation is correct according to the following wiring diagram, and change the wiring in time in case of error. Finally, use a multimeter and a screwdriver to check whether the wiring terminals of the dual power automatic transfer switch are false connected or not. If so, it is recommended to fasten them to ensure their reliability.